18 July 2006

A Meta Posting

Here are half a dozen topics on which I keep planning to offer my two cents, but can't seem to find the time to do a proper job of: (1) why "stereo" headphone jacks are evil; (2) a wimshurst generator from cardboard, dummy CDs, and hot glue; (3) my Cessna 182 R/C building project; (4) a cardboard and hot glue "galvo" for laser projection on the cheap; (5) an evolutionary programming tic-tac-toe playing system; (6) on the weirdness of living in the surface space of a 4D hypersphere, with resulting odd effects on things like, oh, gravity; (7) on putting a computer in the box with Schroedinger's Cat; (8) places to bike in RI/southeast MA w/o getting run over.

Well, OK, more than six. Stay tuned. Maybe I will tackle these soon. Only lately I seem to be spending most of my 'free' time learning to get my Sig Kadet Sr off and back onto the ground.

-J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home